At the Women's march

At the Women's march
All Lives Matter

Never Again

Never Again
We Won't Go Back

Monday, December 25, 2006

Cool Grandmas

Welcome to my blog -- all about grandmothers and grandchildren. I'm looking for stories about what we modern, up-to-the-minute grandmas do with our grandkids and what we can learn from each other.

I would love to hear from you!

Oma Sally

(My first grandchild grew up in Germany, so now all the grandchildren call me "Oma," the German word for "Grandma")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw the Met's new production of Lucia with Natalie Dessay..James Levine conducting. Fabulous new productions with voices whcih were top notch even for the Met. And oh yes I'm a glamourous running grandma Opera lover. The blog looks very nice, very professional, do you need any recipes for Kosher kitchen Grandmas who run and/or shop?