At the Women's march

At the Women's march
All Lives Matter

Never Again

Never Again
We Won't Go Back

Monday, June 15, 2009

FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO GRAND MAGAZINE FOR GRANDPARENTS

GRAND is a terrific online magazine for grandparents, which subscribers receive monthly in their computer's inbox. I had a subscription to it in its former paper life, and now I really enjoy the online version. The April, May, and June issues are especially enjoyable for me because they all carry excerpts from SUPER GRANNY (grin). I like the other articles, too, full of good information and good ideas.

The powers-that-be at GRAND have offered a free subscription to all my readers. To get it, check out this website: http://www.nxtbook.com/fx/mags/lastissue.php?mp=/nxtbooks/grand/grand_v4&stdata=trackcode:superg and then click on the word "Subscribe" on the top right corner of the screen. It doesn't say "FREE" but if you enter my code (superg), your subscription will be free.

To find my story in the June issue about running with my grandson, go to page 32. My other stories -- all about adolescent grandchildren -- are about taking a grandchild to breakfast (April) and texting (May).

I hope you like the magazine, and I’d love to hear from you about it.

The editors are currently looking for GRANDParent of the Year nominations. If you would like to nominate anyone, they would be happy to hear from you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so proud to have you join our GRAND team, Sally! You are the shining example of what today's grand is all about.

Christine Crosby
Publisher - GRAND - The Online magazine for grandparents.

Nana Connie said...

great legs granny... enjoyed your article and thanks for your nice comments on my blog

Andrea Schamis said...

http://arouda.blogspot.com/2012/02/planned-grandparenthood.html