Charles and Sally

Charles and Sally
en route to Le Diner en Blanc

Le Diner en Blanc New York

Le Diner en Blanc New York
Lincoln Center 2012

Saturday, October 2, 2010

IS MY FACE RED!

I had forgotten that I have to moderate comments to my blog before they can be published, and today I just came across a slew of wonderful comments that I had not seen before. I want to thank all of you who have been reading my posts – and been sending good wishes and kind comments.

For the next week I’ll be busy kvelling over my daughter, Jenny (not a grandchild this time!), who’ll be playing in an International Amateur Pianists Competition, so I won’t be back in these pages for a little while.

Meanwhile, if you’re on facebook, look for the page for “The Complete Book of Breastfeeding.” I try to keep it interesting!

Thanks so much for your interest.

7 comments:

Susan Adcox said...

How wonderful to have a talented daughter! Good luck to Jenny.

Jen said...

Very cool! You have a great blog!

Jen
www.monogrammedeverything.com

donna seftel said...

Dear Sally,
What a great blog, especially the post about your well deserved award! You have been a feminist inspiration in Port Washington since the early 1970's. Knowing that your latest transition in life is bittersweet, maybe you should write about how a grandmother makes and keeps a home for her family.
Best always,
Donna

Heather said...

Is there contact information available?

Please e-mail me at heatherk@ervinandsmith.com

Thank you!!

Lelia said...

Hi, Super I hope you are back and thanks for the tip on breastfeeding docs.

Ruth Duskin Feldman said...

Sally,

I was surprised to see the photo of Daniel and me on your blog!

You've had a fascinating, adventurous life. Cheers!

By the way, since I stopped working on the M-H textbooks you pioneered, I've begun designing web sites, including my own.

Ruth Feldman

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for Grandparents and Caregivers said...

Hi, I stopped by to visit a fellow grandmother and enjoyed this post, among others. What a fun outing for you and your family! Belated well wishes for her performance. :)

I loved breast feeding when my kids were little and my kids have followed suit as much as possible with my grandchildren (health-permitting). It's definitely a wonderful way to go when you are able. :)

Thanks for an interesting visit.